account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problem with Xperia

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Problem with Xperia

Hi I was wondering if anyone call tell me as I'm sending my phone back for a repair again with it being the same problem, will I be given a new handset? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with Xperia

You will have to ask the Service Center you ship the phone to that question.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with Xperia

Hi @Jam761, sorry to hear about your device. Slightly frowning Face

This depends on the laws and also on the local service routines in your market/region. Your best option is to get in touch with your Local support team and raise this question with them as they are experts on your market and are very well informed about the laws/service routines in your market.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.