account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Please!!! Fix the touchscreen sensitive problem in XZ2/XZ2 Compact!!!

Regular
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Please!!! Fix the touchscreen sensitive problem in XZ2/XZ2 Compact!!!

The touchscreen sensitive problem is still there after the last update 51.1.A14.225

Touchscreen sensitive are too low to have tiny movement on the screen (E.g. Can't even aim in all of the Fps games!!!) 

Why none can fix this problem in Sony?!?!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Please!!! Fix the touchscreen sensitive problem in XZ2/XZ2 Compact!!!

@p2001116

Do you have an XZ2 or XZ2C at the moment?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

both are affected. but i have a xz2 compact

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Quester wrote:

@p2001116

Do you have an XZ2 or XZ2C at the moment?

Yes, I have an XZ2 on my hand nowCrying Face

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I got touch problem same,plz fix it .

Highlighted
Regular
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I also got this issue with my new XZ2 compact. But seems to affect both XZ2 and XZ2C Takes about 5mm movement with finger before a webpage starts scrolling. Same when scrolling left and right. Very irritating.

Typing text is no problem, it's only when moving finger on screen there is a delay. Many people tried factory reset without any improvement. Paid  599$ and I think one can expect at least some solution from Sony.