account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My phone its not charging and not turning on

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

My phone its not charging and not turning on

My phone its not charging and not turning on please help me I'm Stark

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: My phone its not charging and not turning on

Try another USB-C cable first.

Then another power-source/use a computer, etc.

(also, if phone is completly drained, hook it up to a charger and wait for 15 min to see if it charges)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: My phone its not charging and not turning on

Hi @Malven05, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

As @RuneJ suggested, try charging it for at least 15 minutes when connected to a wall mounted charger, as it will take some time for the device to turn on if it is completely drained.

You can also try and hold the volume up and power button pressed at the same time for 10 seconds in case the device is frozen, this will force a restart.

Let us know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.