account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Mutiple touch imput on touch screen xperia xz2 compact

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Mutiple touch imput on touch screen xperia xz2 compact

Hey everyone, 

I'm having a problem with my xperia xz2 compact. My phone sometimes thinks that I'm using more than 1 finger when in use.

For example, when I'm slightly scrolling at a website he thinks I do it really quick or something and I end up at the bottom of the page. 

Als he thinks I'm swiping down so the upper menu comes down. With months this problem has gone worse.

The only thing that is wrong with my phone is there is a small but deep scratch in my upper left corner of my screen. 

Can someone help me what to do? Or what the problem is. The phone is insured btw. 

Thanks you, 

Maarten 

The Netherlands 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mutiple touch imput on touch screen xperia xz2 compact

I have the same issue, especially on the upper half of the screen, most of the times, when receiving calls. But other times too the upper menu comes down, even if I am not even near it. Then airplane mode, or do not disturb activates, without me noticing, as the screen goes back up, then down again, multiple times. 

I have no scrstches, no screen protector, removed cover too, restarted, done everything suggested by Google searches on the net. 

Still does it... So annoying!