account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Mikrofon Problem

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Mikrofon Problem

Hallo liebes Sony Team,

ich habe gravierende Probleme während dem Telefonieren. Mein Gesprächspartner kann mich nur dann vernünftig hören, wenn ich das Gespräch über den Lautsprecher führe. Mache ich den Lautsprecher aus, hört mich die Gegenseite kaum. Was kann ich dagegen tun? 

Hello dear Sony Team,

I have serious problems while phoning. My interlocutor can only hear me reasonably when I am conducting the call over the loudspeaker. When I turn off the speaker, the other side barely hears me. What can I do against it?

gt

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mikrofon Probleme

• Check if the microphone is blocked (e.g by a cover, by dirt or water drops) or if you are blocking it with your finger when holding the phone to speak.
    The microphone is the small hole next to the USB port.
  • Go to Settings --> Support --> Tests and run the microphone-test
    If you can hear yourself loud and clear and you aren't blocking the phone then it's probably not a hardware problem.
    --> try a different SIM-card, a different phone app or a firmware repair
    --> if it's a hardware problem then the warranty should cover it