account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lock screen not secured

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Lock screen not secured

Lock screen not secured

Hi guys,

1 -Let's say my phone is lost or stolen, a thief can easly turn off my phone, Then i can't locate it.

in other companies phone , if your try to turn off the phone it ask for your PIN or Fingerprint.

This can help you locate your phone if it's stolen.

2- Why we can't Lock Status Bar in Lockscreen ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lock screen not secured

Hi!

1 - This doesn't sound like a bad idea to have to enter the pin or use the fingerprint in order to turn off the phone. However, if the phone wets stolen, it's for the purpose of being used, so eventually it will turn back on pretty soon. Then you'll be able to block it remotely using the device locator.

2 - I think that it depends on your settings and maybe the theme. My status bar always appears in lock screen. Screenshot_20180924-235837.png

With an XPERIA smartphone from Sony, freedom is in your hands!