account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

LED notification light

Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

LED notification light

Hey,

do you also notice that the LED notification light flashes for a very short time nowadays? For me it is too short to even see it...

And is there a way to customize it?

3 REPLIES 3
Visitor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: LED notification light

I'm also interested in a solution. The blinking cycletime is too long.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Coming from Active display of Moto, the most inconvenient I feel is notification too.

Current LED notification is insignificant. I have to stare at my phone for couple seconds to check if there's notification. Even the LED lights of phones decade ago flash much more often.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

My old Z3+ had an amazing notification let and combined withe the Light Manager app it was amazing

I also use the Light Manager for the ZX2 but I can't adjust the flash rate