Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2018-10-25 10:18 AM - edited 2018-10-25 10:19 AM
1) fingerprint is slow working after Android 8
2) "auto on" function don't working
3) AVG antivir periodically fails
2018-10-25 11:14 PM
Basicaly has rendered my phone useless.
1: battery drain is insane and ridiculous
2: can't pick up calls
I've been loyal to sony since the sony ericsson days but I've had it now.
2018-10-26 09:31 PM
I can say Im happy with android 9.
But some things are disappointing after android 9 update:
1) Battery drains too fast;
2) The navigation white bar is annoying;
3) Themes did not fix. I had to make a factory reset;
4) STILL NOT HAVING BLACK AND WHITE OPTION AT CAMERA!
5) I can't move apps from internal to sd card (since oreo);
6) The volume does not show ring volume, only media volume. So I have to tap at the configuration icon and change the voluome... :/
7) When I use my wireless power bank the phone gets too hot (this didn't happens with oreo). The samsung wireless charger does work fine not getting hot.
Things I Like:
1) Boot time;
2) It's more fluid and fast;
Thinks I don't have problem as other people:
1) Finger print is working as on oreo;
2) I don't use AVG. It's horrible! I pay for Karspersky;
3) Wifi is working as expected and turning on automatically at home;
4) Ambient display (auto screen on) is working as expected (even at stamina that it should not turn screen on, it doesn't turn on!);
5) Bluetooth is ok.
2018-10-27 09:58 AM
Are you saying that even if you change the theme regardless of which theme you choose to you still get the white navagation bar?
2018-10-27 03:15 PM
NO navigation bar is changing according to theme. But the default theme is having the white navigation bar.
2018-10-27 04:02 PM
Email app works now, after i cleared the app data and cache and a few restarts (tip from Sony support). I found that Sony fixed the phone signal issue in this update ( no more dropped calls and no network warning)... Thank you!
2018-10-28 10:20 PM
Terrble update to my XZ2, I have all the issues listed by other and some more...
1. The panorama mode on the camera take 5x to 10x longer to generate the images.
2. Touchscreen seems less sensitive, having to press multiple times to get a response.
3. Phone is WAY slower, noticable delays starting everything.
4. HATE the fixed white bar at the bottom of the screen.
(find who thought that was a good idea and sack them!)
5. Odd bluetooth isssues, e.g. not sending calls to car kit, but claiming they are, then can't send to speakers.
6. Unable to answer calles, screen on, buttons bouncing, but touchscreen does not work.
7. What has happened to the fingerprint sensor, sometimes does nothing at all.
If my phone had been like ths from day 1 I would have sent it back and gone for a different brand.
2018-10-29 08:22 AM
Below are the issue i am facings even after the factory reset.but other issues are no more exist. You can try factory reset option and it will help you to get ride of some problems.
1.Touchscreen seems less sensitive, have to press multiple times to get a response.
Unable to answer calles, screen on, buttons bouncing, but touchscreen does not work.
Is there any support team from sony looking for our problem or we are just reporting the issue and they are setting idle.
a week ago
I can't find the panorama mode in my camera at all. Where did it go?
Apart from that I'm not noticing issues (yet).