account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Is anyone having problems with the new zx2

Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Is anyone having problems with the new zx2

There seems to be a problem with the software on my new zx2 apps keep suddenly stopping whist your using them ? Is it just my device or is anyone else having these peoblems

7 REPLIES 7
Visitor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Is anyone having problems with the new zx2

Yes, i' ve got the same problem. When I am Using Google Chrome or 3D Creator the smartphone stucks and restarts.
Have you got any information, how Sony will solve this problem

Genius
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

@MMSleepless1 @Danozzy64 try running your phone in Safe Mode to see if the freezing still occurs whilst using Chrome etc.....a lot of the times a 3rd party app can cause this as it may not be fully compatible yet with the software, so try this as your first step.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Visitor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I have set my phone to safe mode, but the error still occurs.

Learner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Does anyone here have wifi connectivity issues here? Mine can't connect to wifi and the IP address is shown unavailable while the phone status did shown the IP address. How to fix it?

Learner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

My divice has had a couple of updates since my first post but I've taken off all apps and tried safe mode and the only app I'm getting problems with is the camera and 3d generator when using them they suddenly stop very annoying when your Tring to take a picture 

Commissioner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@MMSleepless1wrote:

I have set my phone to safe mode, but the error still occurs.

Try without SD card to check is problem or no, freezing problems can be related with SD card usage Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Learner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I have simelar problems with sudden reboot. it accured during setting my alarm and for some reason around 3:22 am in the morning (evrey time when i do overnight charging).