Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2019-03-06 08:10 AM - edited 2019-03-06 08:12 AM
1. Different clock functions. I want to get the clock-app from Z3 Compact
2. Ringtones: I want to get my old ringtones!
3. Bluetooth sign: there is no sign at the display when I activate Bluetooth!?
What I have to do?
Greatings - Theo
2019-03-06 12:06 PM - edited 2019-03-06 12:09 PM
The difference is Android 7 and Android 9
'The only thing that is constant is change'
You cannot access the default ringtones unless your device is rooted.
New rintones can be added to the /ringtones directory.
Bluetooth sign, mostly absent, in some situations present.
It is like it is.
You can blame Google developpers.
New or different doesn't always implicate better.
2019-03-06 10:08 PM - last edited on 2019-03-07 03:19 AM by uliwooly
What a happiness
- the clock app of Z3 Compact/Z5 Compact is so much better (detailed adjustments with bell clock)
- I had my ringtones and everytime with a new smartphone I have to take a new ringtone
- I want to see a bluetooth connection
2019-03-06 10:32 PM - edited 2019-03-06 10:33 PM
At least they can't read German
I mean: the filter doesn't filter German.
2019-03-11 04:31 PM
Hi @Forumsmitglied, welcome to our forum!
As @Strampke wrote, some devices have specific ringtones that are not transferable to a new device as they are specific for that device/series of devices, this also applies for pre-installed system applications, such as the clock.
For the clock application, you can always take a look in the Google Play store and see if there is any clock application that suits you better.
In Android Pie, sometimes, a Bluetooth icon will be shown in the status bar if you connect a Bluetooth accessory to your device. Other times, the icon will not appear. It depends on the accessory and supporting app.
I hope that answers your questions!