account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Difference Sony H8266 and H8296

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Difference Sony H8266 and H8296

Hallo

IWas ist der unterschied zwischen den Sony XZ2 Modelen H8266 und H8296?

Ich suche ein Dual Sim XZ2 und finde da keine Unterschiede.

Kann ich beide in Deutschland benutzen?

Vielden Dank schon mal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Difference Sony H8266 and H8296

Hi @Tenninger and welcome to the community Slightly smiling Face

Since this is a user based global forum, we use english! By doing so, we can help you in a faster way!

About the question, i only understood the title so the differences between the H8266 and 96 is about RAM, availablity and sim card!

The XZ2 H8216 have a Single Nano SIM and 4GB of RAM, and the Xperia XZ2 H8296, have Dual Nano Sim with 6GB of RAM. This model is abailabe in some Europe contrys and in Asia! Slightly smiling Face

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Tenninger and welcome to the community Slightly smiling Face

Since this is a user based global forum, we use english! By doing so, we can help you in a faster way!

About the question, i only understood the title so the differences between the H8266 and 96 is about RAM, availablity and sim card!

The XZ2 H8216 have a Single Nano SIM and 4GB of RAM, and the Xperia XZ2 H8296, have Dual Nano Sim with 6GB of RAM. This model is abailabe in some Europe contrys and in Asia! Slightly smiling Face

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I mean which of the models H8266 or H8296 works in Germany. There is nothing in the online shops and both are announced as Dual Sim mobile phones. Or do both work in Germany? But why do they have different model names?

Pioneer
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Tenninger

H8266 4gb ram worlwide spread

H8296 6gb ram intended for asian market (hk tw cn). 

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Tenninger since i don't know your market, i recommend you to contact your local support team! They can help you better do understand what´is available in your country Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for differentiating the models. Helpful for me!!!