account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Connect My Xperia XZ2 Compact to Samsung TV

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Connect My Xperia XZ2 Compact to Samsung TV

I've tried the USB port. I've tried an HDMI cable. I've tried screen mirroring. None of them work. My I-Phone worked fine. Please advise how to view content from my phone. 

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Connect My Xperia XZ2 Compact to Samsung TV

Hi @TFunk, let me see if I can help you out here. 

First of all, Xperia XZ2 Compact does not support MHL, because of this you can't connect your phone using a HDMI adaptor to your TV. 

When using screen mirroring, do you get any kind of error messages? Do note that your TV needs to be miracast certified to be able to use this function. 

Get back to me with the information and I will do my best to help you out!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.