account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cleaning Front Facing Speakers

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Cleaning Front Facing Speakers

Is there a safe way to clean the front facing speaker of an XZ2? It's kind of deep to be cleaned with a cloth or something. I don't know if I stick something in there and the problem gets much worse or damage the speakers. 

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cleaning Front Facing Speakers

Search for compressed air like this.

Safer  is an air blower that is used to clean camera lenses like this or similar.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I use tooth brushes.It's pretty safe and efficient.Remember, brush carefully and gentle.

DO NOT USE STICKS!!!

Once I used stick and broke the cover netLoudly crying FaceLoudly crying FaceLoudly crying Face

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

For your teeth however the combination of brush and sticks is superior in all aspects.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't