account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't access the Internet when not connected to Wi-Fi

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Can't access the Internet when not connected to Wi-Fi

Bonjour, le problème est ..dès que je ne suis plus chez moi,, je n'ai aucun réseau 2g,3g,4g..sur mon téléphone  je ne peux accéder à aucune application .comment avoir du réseau Mobil mise à part le WiFi s'il vous plaît 

Hello, the problem is .. as soon as I'm not at home, I have no network 2g, 3g, 4g ..on my phone I can not access any application .comment have the Mobil network apart from the WiFi please

-GT

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't access the Internet when not connected to Wi-Fi

Checking the obvious first;

-Flightmode enabled?

-SIM-card inserted/inserted correctly/sim working?

Then , check;

-Enabled Mobile Data (Settings-Network & Internet - Mobile network)?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't access the Internet when not connected to Wi-Fi

Hi @Terryjokart, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

@RuneJ has posted some really good suggestions that you can try out and see if that helps. You can also make sure that you have the correct Internet settings in the device, as those are needed in order for you to access the Internet when not connected to Wi-Fi.

You can download these settings in Settings > Network & Internet > Internet settings. Make sure that you restart the device after downloading and installing them.

Let us know how it goes! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.