account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Best smartwatch for xperia xz2

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Best smartwatch for xperia xz2

Hi there. Can anyone suggest what the best smartwatch would be for the xperia xz2? I'm looking to purchase smartwatch for heart rate monitor, messaging and WhatsApp mainly with a good battery life and good syncing with xz2 but am unsure what watch to buy as Sony official smartwatch isn't available here in UK? Appreciate any advice you can give so can look into models and purchase. Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Best smartwatch for xperia xz2

@Soundoftherain   have you looked at the actual Sony SmartWatch 3 πŸ€”

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

@dandy63

SmartWatch 3 does not have a heart rate monitor and it was left without the update to Wear OS 2.0. Slightly frowning Face

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Genius
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Quester thanks my friend, my bad πŸ˜₯

Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@Soundoftherain

I use the Huawei Watch (1st gen) myself. It's doing the trick with relatively lower cost.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Had a SW3, lost it, then changed to moto360 2nd gen, but the lack of charging with USB cable made be bought another sw3.

I was planning to get a tag heuer connected, but the lack of features makes it unworthy. Modular 45 is much better, so I might get one of them, or whatever come next. 

Regular
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I like the huawei watch 2. I have the sport variant. It only last 2 days, so that might be good enough for battery life, but it seems that its want the watches Android plan on keeping up to date with whatever is after Wear 2.0.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Had the Gear S3 frontier it was OK but drained the battery. Also had issues with Bluetooth audio, especially with the volume . So I had to disconnect the gear s3 and connect it again. Otherwise its a great watch.