account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 9 Suggestions

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Android 9 Suggestions

After updating to android 9 I have spotted a few small problems with the new UI

These problems only occur when the display size is set to "Default"

1. In the quick access settings, the buttons now hang off the edge, they are too big or too far apart, meaning they can't all fit - maybe the gaps could be made smaller to account for this issue
  2. The Navigation buttons are now too close together, you can only fix this issue by changing display size to "Small", where they are the same width apart as they were in Oreo, but then everything else gets much smaller (as the name suggests) - It would be nice to see the original gap size come back Slightly smiling Face
  3. The drop-down menu for WiFi and Bluetooth in the quick access setting menu are now gone, this makes it harder to change WiFi networks on the fly
  4. You can no longer swipe through the quick access settings when there is only a row of them, this is a little bit annoying for quick changes too 

I am not complaining about any of these issues, they are just suggestions to improve the new UI

Feel free to add any of your suggestions to this list too :smileysmileythumbsup:

If there is an official link to post a suggestion, please let me know! Handshake