account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touch screen sensitivity issue

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

touch screen sensitivity issue

I've been playing PUBG with my xz2 premium and found that it suffered from the touch sensitivity issue similar to the one with xz2 (which many claimed to be fixed with the software update 51.1.A.4.265). It made aiming in first-person shooter game so difficult and I wondered when would the fix for xz2 premium be out.
Here is a video I found on youtube showing the problem: watch?v=4VR0-7Xl4LI

2 REPLIES
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: touch screen sensitivity issue

i noticed the same iussue too. waiting for a replay from sony with a fw upgrade.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: touch screen sensitivity issue

Have you tried to contact Sony support? I'm a bit frustrated, they told me to apply whatever update there is, perform a factory reset, run the device diagnostics, and if the problem persists, that means it is hardware and I should contact local support to get it repaired or exchanged. They closed my support ticket after giving that response, without waiting for my response.
They obviously didn't understand or care about the issue here. The screen diagnostics test is passed, but the issue is still there.
I don't know what to provide in order to get somebody from Sony support look at the case and evaluate escalating the ticket to whatever team that handles bugs.