account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia xz2 premium

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Xperia xz2 premium

Pls is there xperia xz2  premium will come? 

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xperia xz2 premium

@Hafarkw

no one knows

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Which bigger ?

Hi

Pls which bigger size xperia Xz premium or XperiaXZ2?

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Buy or not pls

Hi

Pls I want ur recommend  buy xperia xz2 or wait if there new xperia xz2 premium or xz3 and if have when pls? 

Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Re: Buy or not pls

And thus the reality of the mobile market hits home. Why wait?

If you wait for Xz3, xz4 will be coming, if you wait for that, xz5 will no doubt be coming too.

The mobile market is always evolving, at least with Xz2 your getting the same cpu that any new device will likely have later on.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

No I mean if xz2 premium near to market or xz3 I will wait but If far I will buy xz2 

Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

As @uliwooly said, no one knows .

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

So the next Sony announcement release will be IFA 2018. 

2018 Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin Event
Dates: Aug 31, 2018 – Sep 5, 2018

It might be called Xperia XZ2 Pro (instead of Premium), I think that is a Sony PlayStation Pro 4K console 🎮 conitation. 

My suggestion is, if you can't wait until September 2018, then buy now. You'll have all summer to enjoy your phone. Sony recently has been good with their rollout of products being available right after announcement event. For the last few: MWC 2017 XZ Premium, XZ compact, etc.., CES 2018 mid-range XA2 Ultra, XA2, etc..., MWC 2018 XZ2, XZ2 Compact, etc...

XZ Premium was announced at MWC 2017, and displayed at IFA 2017, announcing mid-range XA1 Ultra, etc... along with all the concepts and audio h.ear line.

I predict IFA 2018 will be similar. A whole slew of audio accessories, showcase their concepts that came to light i.e Ear Duo, and brand new concepts products. It will most likely be a 3 set of mid-range designs even more bezzleless, cause the XA1 Ultra had no side bezzles. Or will it be a Pro/Premium 4K phone? The Z5 Premium was announced in IFA 2015, so... Is that too soon for the next Pro/Premium 4K display? Is Sony speeding up the release? or will it not be around till... let us see; IFA 2015, IFA 2017, next would be IFA 2019?

I'm leaning towards buy the Xperia XZ now, as its a while of a wait, with a toss up of mid-range or Pro/Premium announcements.

Commissioner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

The Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium was just announced today 4/16/18.

If you like 4K screen and 16:9 Ratio, this phone maybe is for you.

I take it back! IFA 2018 will be something completely new to anticipate.

https://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xz2_premium-9166.php