account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia xz2 premium wifi problem

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia xz2 premium wifi problem

My problem is that on my xz2 premium, my WiFi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly but when it reconnects it shows the 'connected, no internet symbol.' After a few disconnects and reconnects l, it finally has internet. I've had this problem since I updated my phone to android 9. Please help 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia xz2 premium wifi problem

You should do a network reset. 

Settings->system->advanced->reset options->reset network settings. This will clear all BT and wifi connections and passwords be warned. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Optimalkan jaringan data dan wifi saya agar tidak sulit saya memakinya dengan perbarui atau perbaikan wifi saya dan semua yang apl berjalan lacar atau ada masalah tolong di bantu

@ShadoWarrior17 wrote:

My problem is that on my xz2 premium, my WiFi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly but when it reconnects it shows the 'connected, no internet symbol.' After a few disconnects and reconnects l, it finally has internet. I've had this problem since I updated my phone to android 9. Please help 

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Unggokill187would you be so kind to write in English?

You can use Google translate to translate.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't