account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to make the music player appear on the screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

How to make the music player appear on the screen

Como puedo poner el reproductor de musica en la pantalla, para no estar entrando a la aplicación 

How can I put the music player on the screen, so as not to be entering the application

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to make the music player appear on the screen

Hi @Brendis, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Which music player do you use? If I understand correctly, you want a widget on the home screen where you can control the music and not opening up the application to, for example, change track?

Depending on the application that you use, the developer may have added a widget and you can add this to the home screen if you press and hold on an empty area of the home screen > tap on "Widgets" in the bottom left corner > scroll to the right and see if you can find one for the application you use.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.