account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XZ2 and FM radio?

Adviser
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: XZ2 and FM radio?

I will wait getting another Sony Xperia phone until Sony comes back to their senses and puts back FM radio and headphone jack. Thanks for saving me money Sony ;-)

One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Hello,

I will not buy more sony until they are re-equipped with the tuner / FM radio.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Hi @DJARKM, welcome to our community and I'm sorry to hear that. Slightly frowning Face

We still do have devices that has a FM radio and you can find a list of the most recent devices released that has this feature below.

• Xperia XA2
  • Xperia XA2 Plus
  • Xperia XA2 Ultra
  • Xperia L2
  • Xperia 10
  • Xperia 10 Plus
  • Xperia L3

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.