account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ2 Compact Major Issues

SOLVED
Regular
Message 21 of 25
Message 21 of 25

Re: XZ2 Compact Major Issues

Looks like I have VoLTE but no icon. Slightly smiling Face

Screenshot_20180518-124245.png

Ods
Visitor
Message 22 of 25
Message 22 of 25

Re: Is anyone using the XZ2 Compact Duel sim on AT&T?

I don't know if this threat is still alive however I just purchased and Xperia xz-2 compact from Amazon few days ago and just activated it through the AT&t prepaid and everything turn on fine I'm showing LTE plus I don't know if that's 4G LTE what I do know though is when I did the speed test right now it was maxing out at 25 megabytes per second if I'm lucky however I turn the hotspot on and I have a Galaxy s9 as well which I connect it to the hotspot and with both phones sitting literally next to each other the s9 through the hotspot of this xz2 was pushing 100 megabits per second download speed which tells me something is very fishy

Ods
Visitor
Message 23 of 25
Message 23 of 25

Oh and just to save you the trouble if anyone does read my post I don't know why it didn't register it when I said it the Xperia xz-2 compact and the Samsung Galaxy s9 have identical specs like literally (performance-wise)

Message 24 of 25
Message 24 of 25

I use the compact duel sim for ATT.  The LTE+ is 4g lte.  The duel sim version however is missing a few bands that the US version does have.  I however have not had any noticable issues while connecting to the internet and various websites.

One time poster
Message 25 of 25
Message 25 of 25

Re: XZ2 Compact Major Issues

Reality Check. Dual SIM phones  are non-US International Phones using the same frequencies "not the same" protocalls. If you still have your phone when you travel internationally, you will usually get LTE. Plus the Dual sim ZX2 Compact is supose to be 5G Non-US ready. The US version costs more for LTE and 5G compatibility which may not work outside the US.

I am probibly going to get the US version even though I chose a dual SIM J7 Pro DUOS 64GB for my last phone (LTE worked in Fiji). Note (dual SIM J7 Pro DUOS 64GB) Metro PCS throttled my highspeed data use even though US test app show no 4G, LTE reception.  Past US phones have been problematic in Fiji