account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Where can i report UI Bugs on Android Pie?

Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Where can i report UI Bugs on Android Pie?

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

Probably thats it. I hate such automagical features that i can't turn off

One time poster
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

Clock on the left is the most annoying thing for me. Is there any external app that could fix it?

Regular
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

I think that is few bug when display size set to "default", which include accessiblity menu also. Actually i like this menu very much but the display issue cause me force to turn it off. Although change display size to "small" can fix many UI issue happen now, but it is really too small on compact T.T

Screenshot_20181016-155222.png

Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

hey guys, just letting you know that I've just received a November patch update (52.0.A.3.84) and the quick toggles look normal now, and aren't touching the edge of the panel anymore. as usual, keep in mind that the availability of the update depends on your region and your carrier.
Inhabitant
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

i know but they are still pretty close to the border. on xz3 there is much more space between. anyway i do not care.

i still miss the google font and the possibilty to change everything to white! I do not need this dark mode for IPS!

If there wouldn't be the DRM keys that get lost and bootloader stuff then i would change to Existenz ROM. It will be a masterpiece with so much option to configure as far as i see but would need to unlock bootloader and loose DRM keys.

Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

@z3c_user wrote:

i know but they are still pretty close to the border. on xz3 there is much more space between.

that's because the XZ3 has got a much larger screen. pushing icons even further away from the screen would either require to shrink them or squeeze them together more.

Inhabitant
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

No Problem for me if they would make them 5% smaller. Anyway, i can live with that. Personally for me Oreo was much more polished and had a cleaner look.

Learner
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

Does anyone experience Location pop-up error in camera using android Pie? Just got updated to pie from orea and when I tick the location saving in camera, there is no way I can use the camera at all. Only available in facebook but default camera location error keeps on popping out.

Highlighted
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

@Randy07can you post a screenshot of the error? I just tried enabling location toggle for camera and it's working just fine for me.