account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SMS and vibration...

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

SMS and vibration...

Hello.

I will try to make a simple message to understand because I am French and my English is average ... Before, I had a Z5 Compact, and now I have a XZ2 Compact since Christmas. Android Pie.

1) Before, the vibration of the letters of the keyboard worked. Now, the option is checked but it does not vibrate, apart from pressing the menu keys at the bottom, why? = Problem solved with internal Swiftkey keyboard settings

2) I have always used Go SMS Pro for sms. I used a vibration model (example 4 small vibrations that follow each other), on the Z5 Compact, no problem. If I put the same option on the Z2 Compact, if the screen is on, it does not vibrate at all (but sounds) and if the screen is off, it makes me a little vibration, like a notification ! so I miss important sms if I'm not careful ... why? Go SMS Pro are the same versions on both smartphones!

=> Of course the vibrator normally works on call

Thank you Winking Face

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: SMS and vibration...

@Seb007it's a third party app, so your best bet is to contact the developer about your issue.