account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Phone.rebooting

Pioneer
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Phone.rebooting

@scoobyfizz 

Last chance.

- on device delete all google accounts

- load battery to >80%

- take SIM and SD card out

- do the software repair with xperia companion again and follow point 2B on the post indicating that the device cannot be detected.

- Do not restore any app (except the ones Google automagically uploads).

What is the outcome of this experiment?

Reading your posts I am convinced it is some hardware issue. (is the usb port clean?)

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Enthusiast
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Been there and done that.... 

I'll even tell you that when I have done a restore with no sd and no sim and not let any apps install it does the same and then even if rebooted into safe mode after this it STILL does it. Hence why I sent it back as faulty which apparently it is not... 

Pioneer
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Confounded FaceConfounded FaceConfounded Face

If I were you I would send it for repair again and refer to this thread on talk.sonymobile.com

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Sell it or bin it seem good at the moment to be homest...