account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

PIE ISSUES Firmware 52.0.A.3.202 WiFi Not working.

Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

PIE ISSUES Firmware 52.0.A.3.202 WiFi Not working.

Another android PIE update , the Wifi still isn't fixed.  Keeps disconnecting every 10-30 seconds. Both on home WiFi and alternative WiFi. 

Anyone else have this issue on 52.0.A.3.202 ?

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: PIE ISSUES Firmware 52.0.A.3.202 WiFi Not working.

I just updated last night, no WIFI issues for me.  It could be some other app you have installed on your phone that is causing it.  Might want to try uninstalling all apps and see if it's still happening.  If it stops, add them back in one at a time.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: PIE ISSUES Firmware 52.0.A.3.202 WiFi Not working.

The XZ2C isn't my main phone. .  So no apps are installed apart from the default ones. 

It's weird, on Pie the WiFi and SIM card doesn't work however on Oreo they both work.