account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Original earphone is not working

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Original earphone is not working

Hello,

I found one of the ear (left-side) doesn't work, the other one works perfectly. It's the original earphone included in the box, can I ask for a replacement or send it back for repair? My XZ2C is in warranty.

Thanks,

Xia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Original earphone is not working

@Xia_Cuiyour best bet is to contact your local support and ask them about it. they'll know best what warranty terms apply in your region.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Xia_Cuiyour best bet is to contact your local support and ask them about it. they'll know best what warranty terms apply in your region.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks they told me to send back the device.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Xia_Cui wrote:

Thanks they told me to send back the device.

None of my business, really, but I'm curious:  Did you have to pack up the phone and all the accessories to send back, or did they let you ship just the earphones?