account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Led notification wrong color for telegram

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Led notification wrong color for telegram

Hi, I recently switched to an xperia XZ2 compact (running android 8.0.0 Build no. 51.1.A.3.159) and I can't change the colour of the notification led in Telegram (v4.8.6 (1250)).

I made sure the phone settings allow the notification led to blink (it does but it's always white). I can't set a colour for Telegram in general, for individual contacts or group chats - they're all just white.

Jenna

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Led notification wrong color for telegram

@JennaP

Have you changed the notification settings within the app?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes, of course. I've tried settings for group contacts, Telegram in general and individual contacts. Doesn't make any difference. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@JennaP

I don't think you are going to like my answer but, since this is a third party app, you will have to report this to the app developer (Telegram) 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thanks, yeah they habe a support team (who are volunteers...) whom I wrote to as well. But I don't have much hope for that...