account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Connectivity issues + Black screen during Phone Calls

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Connectivity issues + Black screen during Phone Calls

I have been having som connectivty issues during calls  with the screen also going black . These issuses have been ongoing eversince the two first weeks after I bought my phone.  I have returned the phone to my reatailer severel times hoping they would fix the problem but the problem still lingers. What is even worse is that they claim there is no problem with the phone. I am now on my seventh month with the phone and the issues are still there and that is with the inclusion of the updates for android. 

4 REPLIES 4
Visitor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Connectivity issues + Black screen during Phone Calls

In additon to returning the phone to my retailer I have also tried: Changing my sim-card and following Sonys official checklist for poor sound during calls. (https://support.sonymobile.com/se/xperiaxz2/faq/system-&-performance/the-sound-during-calls-is-bad/)

Regular
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I thought i only face the connectivity issue, but just now i realize that my phone also have another issue during calls, WILL NOT TURN TO BLACK when answer the phone, frustrated! always miss touch the screen cause hang up.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@enghaogo to Settings > Support > Test (tab on the bottom right of the screen) > Ear proximity and check if the blue on the picture turns green when you cover the proximity sensor (the black dot on the left side of the speaker)

Regular
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@najodleglejszy, thanks a lot, i think sensor have some problem, only very near will change the color when testing, will go service center for checking.