account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Connecting to Garmin Edge Explore 1000 or Edge 520

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Connecting to Garmin Edge Explore 1000 or Edge 520

Hi folks,

has anybody sucessfully connected the XZ2 to a Garmin Edge Explore 1000 or Edge 520? Slightly frowning Face

I'm able to add it to bluetooth devices but they won't connect.

Any idea?

Thank you

Kai

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Connecting to Garmin Edge Explore 1000 or Edge 520

Same here.

Just got my new XZ2 and tried to connect the Edge 1000, but it doesn't  work. 

The XZ2 finds it, asks whether the displayed number is correct and the Edge keeps waiting. The Edge should display the number on its side as well, but doen't. So it's not properly paired and the Garmin Connect app doesn't see it.

I checked back with my old Z3 and an iPhone 7, which work fine. 

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Connecting to Garmin Edge Explore 1000 or Edge 520

Same problem here (but on XZ1). Untill Januari I had no prblems pairing my Garmin 820 to mij XZ1 but after, I think, updating to Android 9.0 pairing is impossible. Garmin thought it was their problem, so send me a new 820. But still, I doens't pair! I cant't find anything about is anywhere but here... HOpe somebody will find out a solution fo this anoying problem!

Kind regards, 

Maarten I(Netherlands)