account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't receive calls and call

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Can't receive calls and call

Hi, I have difficulties with receiving calls and calling. Both SIMs have the same problem (O2 and Vodafone). Very often like once a day, phone loose the ability to call or receive calls. Signal indicator is fine, usually not less than two points from four. But when I want to call nothing to happen - just silence and after circa 30 sec just fast beep sound and call is canceled. From another side my wife is not able to call me despite that I have a phone on and with sufficient signal. When I restart the phone problem disappear for around a day, after some time the issue again rise. What could be wrong? Is it problem of phone or some app can block SIM cards to receive calls? Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't receive calls and call

I have even found that when I was calling and some app (gmail, FB, ect) notifies me, call is interrupted and person on the other side can't hear me. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately, the problem is the same. Customer service cannot solve the problem. A high end phone that can't be called. Outrageous. I don't buy more sony.

Pioneer
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I suggest you to goto settings and reset network settings.

Then restart and after that download APN settings from your provider.

Maybe this will resolve your problem.

Oh and BTW

How is it in safe mode?

Safe mode excludes interference from 3rd party app.

Sometimes 3rd party app cause trouble.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

RadimK: I have same problem :/

How you solve it?