account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't charge with USB

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Can't charge with USB

Hello Everyone.

My XZ2 compact was seeing the usb charging for few seconds. then the lightning logo disappeared.
I have tried to charge it OFF. i see le battery logo in the centre with the logo charging up... but only 0%...nothing seems to go inside the battery... and now i can't turn it on, i guess flat battery.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't charge with USB

Please use a different charger and cable and try again! When the battery is flat it might take an hour or so to get the phone running again.

It might be that the charger you've used doesn't provide enough power or is defect.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have tried with an other cable and an other charger but it's still not taking a charge.

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Cleante 

Could you try this:

connect the phone to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2-3 hours > try to turn it back on 

if that doesn't work, then it is time to contact your Local support  to get it inspected/repaired. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)