account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Bluetooth issues

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth is failing
Since the last update the bluetooth is being cut every so often listening to music with headphones of sony sbh 80 something that did not happen before this cut.

Bluetooth esta fallando

Desde la última actualización el bluetooth se está cortando cada cierto rato escuchando música con unos cascos de sony sbh 80 cosa que antes no pasaba este corte .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bluetooth issues

@Elsanto755

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Just to be clear, you are losing bluetooth connection with your headphones?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@Elsanto755

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Just to be clear, you are losing bluetooth connection with your headphones?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Tengo tambien el mismo problema, mis audifonos Skullcandy y el parlante JBL de mi madre suenan distorsionado o se corta la conexión cuando escucho música o recibo llamadas.

I have the same problem, when i listen to music or recieve phone calls she sound gets interrupted or gets cut off in my skullcandy earplugs or my mother´s JBL amplifier.

The model is Sony XA1 Ultra.

El Modelo es Sony XA1 Ultra

Face with rolling Eyes

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I have a jbl flip 4 and it is difficult to connect with my xz2 compact, and with other phones it connects to the first one. You will have to fix the bluetooth of Sony, it does not seem right.

Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

try going to Settings > System > About phone and tap Build number 7 times. then go to Settings > System > Developer options and find option called Bluetooth AVRCP Version, and see if changing the version to one of other options and rebooting the phone afterwards improves the connection.
Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

It is true that I was in 1.6 and I changed it to the default and it seems that it is better, thanks

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for the tip! Solved my Bluetooth issue too! Cheers!