account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Answer by opening flap?

Adviser
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Answer by opening flap?

Re XZ2 compact. I use the sony provided protective casing which has a flap. Sometimes I find it cumbersom to answer a call since I have to use both hands. Would it be possoble to answer a call by simply flipping the the flap covering the screen? It does interact with the phone. 

1 REPLY 1
Adviser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Answer by opening flap?

I have to hold the phone in my right hand. I can then flip the flap open with my thumb, the flap goes out of the way to the left I can slide upwards on the screen with same thumb. Only, my hearing on the right side isn`t as good as on the left side due to heavy exposure to noise on that side from shooting, tools etc. If I turn the phone around in the casing so as to be be able to hold the phone with my left hand, I can`t use digital unlock.