account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

widget sony clock on wallpaper i would like to change it's color?

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

widget sony clock on wallpaper i would like to change it's color?

my wallpaper is kind of light in color and the sony clock is white... i would like to change it to black?

i thought its an auto function from previous phones but i can't find it anywhere. pls help.

also will there be an update for double touch to sleep and wake?

pls update these old functions T^T

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: widget sony clock on wallpaper i would like to change it's color?

@hnrywas far as I can tell there's no setting to change the stock clock widget's colour. I'm sure you can find a widget that fits your needs in Play Store, though. or even design your own with tools like KWGT.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

i see,, thanks i will check it out Slightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Come on Sony.

This is so basic. Default theme and you coulnd't notice this on the first boot ?