account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

says ""play music" to ok google/assistant but the sony music player is not the default player?

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

says ""play music" to ok google/assistant but the sony music player is not the default player?

dear friend,

so i says ok google to my xperia xz1 to turn on the assistant to "play music" it just says no default player set. i go to setting and theres only google music play and spotify. what happened to the sony player?

nothing happens. can't set it as default. i remember it used to work on my xperia z5...

what happened? 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sage
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: says ""play music" to ok google/assistant but the sony music player is not the de

Mine did once. It started Sony's music app. 

But never did again. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: says ""play music" to ok google/assistant but the sony music player is not the de

Screenshot_20171207-213132.png

Screenshot_20171207-213107.png

Sage
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Mine did once. It started Sony's music app. 

But never did again.