account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

does xperia xz1 box has a seal?

Visitor
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

does xperia xz1 box has a seal?

Has anyone bought the XZ1 from a retailer without a seal on the box?  

10 REPLIES 10
Emperor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: does xperia xz1 box has a seal?

@Guswiz

It doesn't seemed like it, you can check myriad unboxing youtube videos on that Face with stuck-out Tongue 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Mine had seals on it. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

@hagren

So it's like items in the box, it varies per region, could you upload a picture of the seals? Thanks 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

UK,  mine had none on the box. Was bought online through a large company who were supplied it from a third party distribution centre,  they claim none have seals on.  However Sony state they are sealed... 

Sage
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Mine had seal

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Apparently- mine had two transparent plastic stickers on it if I'm not mistaken (Austrian here), I'll take pictures later on for you Slightly smiling Face

Hope I'm not misremembering ^^

Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

@Guswiz wrote:

UK,  mine had none on the box. Was bought online through a large company who were supplied it from a third party distribution centre,  they claim none have seals on.  However Sony state they are sealed... 

I've had UK models with no seals before, I think X had no seals.

All box contents were present and correct anyway.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

@uliwooly

See attached picture, it had two large plastic seals on it in my region (Austria)DSC_1070.JPG

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11