account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

accessories options

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

accessories options

the problem of connecting MDR 1000X. There is no possibility to select the codec LDAC. After the reset, they are connected, but the time can be absent.

1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: accessories options

I have been running Sony MDR-1ABT with LDAC for a long time, but I used them with the Xperia Z3 that did not have LDAC. So I bought the Xperia XZ1 and I also got the SONY WH-H800 headphones with LDAC as part of the promotional event.

For the first few days I used my old MDR-1ABT and I could choose an LDAC codec with priority on audio quality or connection stability. Then I paired the phone with the new WH-H800 and the possibility of connecting LDAC devices and selecting connection priority disappeared. (I do not know if it was related to pairing new headphones, updating, I do not know ..) After a few days, the option to select LDAC returned again with the option of setting the connection priority - it worked for both earphones models. Now it disappeared again. I called to XPERIA support  (Czech Republic) but could not help me.