account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xz1 issues have you experienced them

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xz1 issues have you experienced them

Great phone I love it but have a few annoyances have you experienced any of these. 

1) Google voice will freeze phone and need a restart...

2)sometimes using the video camera will cause freeze up and need a restart... 

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xz1 issues have you experienced them

I'm having g the same issues and it's becoming a deal breaker I want to keep the phone but I can't use the phone the way I need too like connecting to Bluetooth reboots it and Google assistant reboots it oh can't use Spotify gets a reboot need to take a quick picture oh no no no das a reboot... I've reset updated all the expected actions but looks like I have to go through the hassle of a exchange or refund... 

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xz1 issues have you experienced them

even after performing a software repair via xperia companion?

my XZ1 is perfectly fine though so you may just be unlucky to get a faulty unit