account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia xz1 reboots continuously while charging

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia xz1 reboots continuously while charging

I have a problem with my xperia xz1, what happened was that i immersed the cell phone a few hours ago and when i tried to charge it ,it stopped charging after some minutes and then it rebooted continuously, i unplugged it and i noticed there was still water in the port, i already blew the water but it keeps doing the same, i guess theres still moisture in it but i dont know, has anyone had the same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia xz1 reboots continuously while charging

@RAFAELerhs 

I'm sorry to hear that, it'll be wise to remove the SIM and SD card > place the phone in a container with rice for few hours 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@RAFAELerhs 

I'm sorry to hear that, it'll be wise to remove the SIM and SD card > place the phone in a container with rice for few hours 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

That was the solution, now it works perfectly, thanks!

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Anytime