account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XZ1 dual sim is not charging

V63
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia XZ1 dual sim is not charging

Hi !

My brand new XZ1 dual sim just stopped charging after two weeks of flawless performance. Have been to three local repair wizards and all of them suggested to send the device to the national(Italian) Sony HUB repair centre. Any other suggestion? I mean...it's just not charging !! If I send the device to the HUB, it will take at least a month to have it back.

Thanks in advance!

(obviously, the phone is dead right  now so I cannot power it up and go to settings)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia XZ1 dual sim is not charging

@V63

Try this: hold volume up and power button together until phone vibrates 3 times (if it will) then leave it plugged at least half an hour. If nothing happens, your only choice is to send it for repair. 

V63
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia XZ1 dual sim is not charging

Thanks, I did it but as the phone is dead, nothing happened. Just the battery sign blinks a couple of times.