account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

XZ1's screen has a serious weird issue (Horizontal lines and white dots on display)

Learner
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: XZ1's screen has a serious weird issue (Horizontal lines and white dots on display)

Sorry,  they replaced you phone?  Sony Centre? How long time was it taken? 

Rookie
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: XZ1's screen has a serious weird issue (Horizontal lines and white dots on display)

Today my xz1 showed the same problem!

Rubbing the top part of the display makes appear the same horizontal lines described by tge other users! The phone is sadly 1month old,black version(i dont know where to check the revision number ) the carrier is TIM(telecom) italy.

I'm kinda disappointed by this and by the super poor camera quality. My z3c was way better with the old sensor. The rest of it luckly is perfect.

P.s. The liquid nano coating is IMHO useless,it claims a 9H hardness but just yesterday i found two scratches,fun part,it cost me almost 30 euro! NEVER AGAIN