account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ1 did not switch on

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

XZ1 did not switch on

Hello,

While charging my phone, it suddenly felt hot and cannot be switched on. But when I plug in the charger, there was red light but not showing it's charging. Is it a battery problem? Kindly advise me. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: XZ1 did not switch on

@Mr_MA

Try to force reset the phone by pressing and holding volume up and power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your feedback but I tried before and it didn't work.. 

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Mr_MA

Better contact your Local support then and ask for a professional to examine your phone.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.