account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ1 android 9.0pie updates

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

XZ1 android 9.0pie updates

Android 8.0 XA1 plus & Android 9.0 XZ1. Android 8.0 system 9.8Gb & Android 9.0 system 7.4Gb. During the operation of XA1 & XZ1, it was revealed: Android 9.0 does not work well, it hangs, it's buggy, there are a lot of bugs. Android 9.0 is a stripped down system from Android 8.0. Android 9.0 there are no new changes to improve the performance of the system, Android 9.0 is a hoax from Google. Please provide us with a normal system, more stable and serviceable.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: XZ1 android 9.0pie updates

YES! Sony, Please give our Xperias Android 8 back. I've been using my Samsung S4 because it's reliable and I don't have to restart my phone everytime I want to use it!