account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ1 Dual-SIM Smart Actions issue

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

3 REPLIES 3
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: XZ1 Dual-SIM Smart Actions issue

Hi, Since Android 9.0 Pie, Some smart actions behave ubnormal...
The screen brightness doesn't listen to user settings, it corrects itself up and down like crazy, but it was already on Forum somwhere so I won't double it!
The thing that concerns me the most is smart call handling available to one of the SIMs installed.

Even if the settings are set to "ON", when there's an incoming call I see two seperate calling icons, one is from call I can receive and second tells me "there are smart actions available for this SIM card", but no physical actions really do work. I can't ignore a call, I can't silence the call leaving Xperia screen down on table, I can't pick-up the call when my other hand is busy by putting Xperia near my ear. As not always my both hands are busy there's no big deal, but sometimes I'm caught by call in the kitchen when my whole hand is in tomato and garlic dip I prepare for chicken, and bam! I can't do anything without washing hands clean and aswer "manually" by finger swipe.
Any one observed something like that.. Tried the reset button, safe mode... nothing helps.

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Seriously??
15 000 users and no one has the Dual SIM XZ1 to respond or test?
No one has a sibling or friend to perform a test call?
Wow... that's nice.
How can You have such distinct function like smart call handling and not use it... in car, riding a bike, doing shopping...?

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Heddy87;

I don't have a XZ1 but tested the Smart Call Handling in my XZ Premium Dual (same firmware of the XZ1) and it seems to be working correctly.