account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ1 Battery life?

One time poster
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: XZ1 Battery life?

@Guy128:

How much long did you have the phone until the battery improved?

Thanks

(t's my 2nd day of usage and it seems to drain quick)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

Hi, within a few days it was fine. I can get nearly three days on a full charge.

Cheers

Guy

Visitor
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

Go in battery usage and check which application is using most of the battery other than screen, Android, cell standby etc. Sometimes some apps keep on draining your battery for nothing and you need to uninstall them or if they are important for you then limit there background usage. I hope it will fix. Sometimes Factory resetting you phone also helps. In phone dial 

*#*#7378423#*#* and run battery test and check how many uAh are left in battery. Compare it with 2700000 if you are using Xperia XZ1. That whats your battery health

Visitor
Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

Try resetting your phone. Phone Idle is draining too much battery