account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

White navbar into menu as XZ2

Commissioner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

White navbar into menu as XZ2

Hi Sony

I want suggest to make the navigation bar white into all menu and Sony apps on XZ1 serie as on XZ2.

It looks more nice and elegant compared to black one.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: White navbar into menu as XZ2

It is totally a Theme option I guess, so I don't get your suggestion. I playied XZ2 a time ago, and the navbars are XZ1 identical and 100% also black. Didn't check XPERIA WHITE theme thou, didn't came to mind to play deeper with it.

Nowy obraz.jpg

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
Commissioner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

So, it means that white navbars are part of the new XZ2 serie theme as it see in reviews? 

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Maybe a part of unique desing? 
Yuy buy black, You got black menus, buy silver - you'll get white menus etc.. Maybe Oreo 8.1 option.
But I think it's like 90% a theme selected,,, like blue, white, pink, black... Or maybe some launcher on board.
It's a time for Sony official staff to answer, don't know more details thou.

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
Commissioner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I saw that either black than white XZ2 (first with black theme, seocndo with white one) have white navbar for dialer, email, settings. So it seams the new theme that is developed in this way.

The sad is other apps have quite all black navbar so you have a mix with white and black and black navbar don't fit well with white bezels. Samsung has done better let user choose the color of navbar and it is applied to quite all apps.

I like the white XZ2 but this poor care of details leave me hungry and sad; why Sony, like LG and Samsung doesn't implement a feature to choose the navbar color?