account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

WhatsApp LED light notification too short after update

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

WhatsApp LED light notification too short after update

Hey,

after the latest security update the led notification light in WhatsApp flashes way too short. Does anyone know how to fix this or how to customize?

3 REPLIES 3
Talent
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: WhatsApp LED light notification too short after update

It's not only with WhatsApp but with all apps. Doesn't it bother you? You can't even recognize the colour of the LED. It would be nice if they change it to the way that it was or at least that you'll be able to choose manually...

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Andrej123

Since whatsapp it's a third party app, it will be up to the app developers to incorporate such idea, contact them. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Could someone please check on his/her phone if the LED lights up for a very short time? Depending on that I would know if there's something to do.