account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

WRONG ALARLM TIME UNDER CLOCK

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

WRONG ALARLM TIME UNDER CLOCK

Hello, I have a very special problem with my alarm clock on my SONY XPERIA XZ1 with ANDROID 9 PIE from Thursday (pre-installed the CLOCK application directly from SONY). In the morning, the alarm clock rang normally as always (I have it repeated on days of the week), but then I noticed that there is a different time under the clock on the home screen normally - the alarm clock rang at 7:00 but under the clock was completely different time. So I rebooted the mobile and when the widgets ran, the bad clock jumped there again. I noticed that the time is always displayed 3 hours later - after the restart, for example, restarting the mobile at 10:30 am and jumps there 13:30 etc. (even if I still have one of my alarm clocks activated at seven). When I wait what happens when it is necessary 13:30 jumps again for another 3 hours at 16:30 and so over and over. Strange is that it's just a visual error - my alarm clock in the seven normally rings ... I tried to disable AVG antivirus for XPERIA (somebody wrote it helps, not to me). Even if I delete all my alarm clocks and give the default CLOCK app settings, the alarm clock image is still on the status bar - as if it was somehow bugged. I do not get it, I've never seen anything like this ... Does anyone know what to do with it and what else to try except factory reset?

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: WRONG ALARLM TIME UNDER CLOCK

@EndyseQ ;

Restart the phone in safe mode, if same thing doesn't happen again in safe mode then it is a third party app causing it, you need to find out which one. 

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thx, so it is a third party app.. but which one?  Face with tears of Joy

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@EndyseQ ;

That you need to find out, there is no specific way to find it, try start uninstalling apps that you installed or configured more or less before that issue started.