account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Update for XZ1

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Update for XZ1

Write a review: Update for XZ1 - who installed January, February 2019?

3 REPLIES 3
Learner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Update for XZ1

My phone has recentrly updated but i have experienced some problems with the camera app. The first time I use it, it works fine but after that, it gives me an error message that says "unable to start camera. Reboot the cellphone". I have done software reparation with sony tools but it keeps failing. I hope sony fix this problem soon.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

After rebooting the smartphone for a long time does not see the flash drive and memory, you must wait 15 minutes. Then open the gallery with photos, wait until all photos are loaded for viewing. After waiting another 10 minutes. And the camera will be able to earn normally. This all happens after a reboot. Immediately you can not start the camera, it gives an error.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Sony is watching you. If you do not want Sony employees to remotely change the settings of your XZ1 smartphone - you need in the settings, application section, find support - disable changing the system settings. Next - disable mobile data transfer in the background.